If you never did, you should. These things are fun and fun is good! ~ Dr Seuss

Friday, March 2, 2012

Welcome to my blog

I have spent a few months thinking about starting a blog.  Will I have anything to write about, will anyone care what I have to say?  Should I write about my projects (Lots of DIY) or my struggles with ADD and family life?

Today I decided I would go with how I was feeling, while I am typing.

So here is my nutshell story...
I married my high school sweetheart, no not right out of school silly :)  We have been married for 10 years now.We have 2 beautiful kids.  A logical boy who is older by 22 months and a vibrant daughter.  I married in to a large family (23 first cousins+aunts, uncles, and all the kids) and my own family while not quite as large is close.

I hope you will enjoy seeing my good, bad, and ugly life.  It will be a roller coaster of thrills and chills.  I also hope it is a place for other women who struggle with ADD to come and get some insperation.

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment